Best Print-On-Demand Dropshipping Services in Canada
Do you have awesome design ideas but don't know how to implement them? Perhaps you don't have enough time and resources to make your products in Canada and ship them all over the world? Partner with print-on-demand publishers, and you won’t worry about buying equipment and materials, creating products, and sending them to customers. Your partner will take over all the routine duties while you enjoy developing new designs. We have compiled a list of the best-print-on demand companies in Canada to help you grow your business.
Table of Contents
It is one of the best-known companies that produce print-on-demand clothing in Canada. It is located in Victoria, BC and provides services in 3 areas: POD, fulfillment, and dropshipping. If you want to sell custom clothes for children and adults, select this option: the company’s specialists will help you to bring non-standard ideas to life and start your clothing brand.
- Range. Clients are offered products from several categories: face masks, hats, apparel for women, men, unisex (T-shirts, long sleeves, sweatshirts, pullovers, shirts, shorts), toddler and baby clothes.
- Printing methods. The main method of drawing pictures is digital printing. It is fast, inexpensive, and suitable for all kinds of clothing made from 100% cotton, poly blends, and polyester. Other methods include embroidery, screen printing (good for wholesale orders), and vinyl (for thick fabric designs and tag making).
- Delivery. The print-on-demand company provides domestic shipments within the country through Canada Post. Delivery terms range from 1-5 days depending on the type of goods and their quantity.
- Opportunities for your sales. The POD and dropshipping service connects to various e-commerce platforms: Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, Squarespace, Ecwid, and more.
The print-on-demand and dropshipping company belongs to the Spread Group and provides customers with an online platform for creating unique designs for over 200 products from various categories. It is one of the print-on-demand websites in Canada where you can design personalized prints for events. If you are limited in time, just go to the marketplace to find ready-made options for every taste.
- Range. The store offers designs for just about anything: clothing for different ages, hats, accessories, household items, group orders, and corporate products (staff clothing with logos, promotional items, and gifts). Also, there is a category containing items dedicated to Canada. The print-on-demand service in Canada offers ready-made designs in different styles.
- Printing methods. You may choose among digital printing, thermal sublimation, flex and flock, Direct-to-Film (one of the transfer options). Eco-friendly production methods are practiced as well.
- Delivery. You can choose almost any country, as the company works with clients all over the world. There are 3 types of international shipping available: standard, premium, and express. Cost varies with the item’s price and may include import tax and customs duties.
- Opportunities for your sales. Users can share projects on the marketplace or open their Spreadshops.
The enterprise is a popular print-on-demand supplier in Canada. Moreover, it is the first company in Canada to deliver T-shirts. But you can also order other garments, hats, accessories, and even kitchen aprons.
- Range. The catalog offers clothes (shirts, polos, T-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, hats, children's clothes), bags, face masks, and aprons. The products are available in several colors and with different printing options.
- Printing methods. The print-on-demand company works with 3 drawing techniques: DTG (unlimited color palette), embroidery (up to three colors), and bright vinyl printing on any fabric.
- Delivery. Goods are dispatched from a warehouse in Vancouver and delivered within 1-5 days in Canada, 3-6 days in the USA, and up to 50 days worldwide.
- Opportunities for your sales. The service works with e-commerce platforms that send all orders to production automatically. It supports integrations with Shopify.
It is a famous print-on-demand fulfillment company that works with many countries, including Canada. It works with online retailers, agencies, apparel retailers, and other up-and-coming brands. The services include: white-label branding, stock keeping, printing in any volumes, and delivery to the end consumer.
- Range. The catalog is very extensive: clothes (T-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, shirts, pants, underwear, skirts, dresses, swimwear, robes), clothes for children and adolescents, hats, accessories (bags, covers, backpacks, masks, key rings, jewelry decorations), shoes, household goods (dishes, bedding, fabrics, stationery), and much more.
- Printing methods. Five techniques are in priority: DTG (photo, multi-color and detailed images), all-over application and sublimation (patterns and large scales), embroidery (lettering, logos), engraving (symbols, initials).
- Delivery. Products may be sent to anywhere in the world, except for 5 countries (you can look at the list on the website). The terms reach 7 days for clothing and 5 days in other cases.
- Opportunities for your sales. One of the company's strengths is working with all the top e-commerce platforms: Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, Magneto, Etsy, eBay, and others.
It is a global print on demand enterprise founded in Australia. The company’s offices are also located in the US and Germany. Redbubble has a loyal policy towards artists: it allows them to retain copyright on their works and adjust prices. And you, as the seller, have access to millions of unique designs to display on your products.
- Range. There are 10 product categories: clothes (including for children), masks, stickers for laptops and cars, covers, wall art, household items, accessories, stationery and office, gifts for everyone.
- Printing methods. The company works with third-party contractors who primarily use DTG and digital printing methods.
- Delivery. The closest third-party printer to you will be selected to complete your order. Standard delivery and express are available. Cost is determined by method and location.
- Opportunities for your sales. It is a fully functional dropshipping marketplace that does not offer third-party integrations.
It is a well-known print-on-demand dropshipping company in Canada. It specializes in customized clothing for individuals and brands. It offers convenient delivery to different regions of the country, which will help you quickly become popular among Canadian customers.
- Range. Main products include clothing (T-shirts, sweatshirts, leggings, shorts, jackets), hats (caps, hats), and bags. You can immediately determine the color and brand in the catalog.
- Printing methods. The following techniques are used: embroidery, digital and screen printing. The latter method is a priority, and, as the company admits, it was the foundation for the business days ago. Vinyl heat transfer is perfect for hats, bags, and sportswear.
- Delivery. In Canada, delivery can be done by FedEx, DHL, and Purolator. It is also possible to send orders to other countries. If your order is urgent, choose lightning-fast delivery for some products (up to 3 days).
- Opportunities for your sales. Printeez integrates with WooCommerce, Shopify, Amazon, and other large-scale e-commerce platforms.
Another good option for print-on-demand T-shirts in Canada. Despite the focus on Ottawa in the name, the company works with other cities as well. They will find any necessary type of clothing for you thanks to cooperation with most suppliers in this area.
- Range. The specialty of the enterprise is T-shirts, but you can also find sweaters with locks and hoods, long sleeves, pants, shorts, masks, hats, bags, aprons, and more.
- Printing methods. Modern methods are used: silkscreen, embroidery, digital printing, graphic design and different methods of printing on t-shirts. This Canadian print-on-demand company prides itself on its professionalism in embroidery, which is especially suitable for polos, shirts, and hats.
- Delivery throughout the country is provided mainly by Purolator and Canada Post. There are affordable conditions for urgent orders.
- Opportunities for your sales. The company is happy to cooperate with businesses: it posts links to e-commerce, provides services for sending white labels or wholesale to retail outlets, etc.
These are not all companies that provide print-on-demand publishing. T-Print Canada, Print Geek, PrintBest, Art of Where, Print Three, or Printify are decent service providers, both local and global. If you are looking for a reliable partner, start by researching the print-on-demand market in Canada and international chains. Carefully study cooperation terms and lists of countries to deliver.
You found what you need, but you don't know what to do next? Contact us, and we will upgrade your online store and automate the workflow with POD services using the advanced print-on-demand fulfillment software.